Well and truly grogbloggedAlthough I didn't make it to the 'colourful' part of the evening, a grand time was had by the surprisingly numerous bloggers who turned up to the Clock Hotel in Surry Hills last night.
- > Got to meet the man himself, Darp, even if he can't spell Psephite he's still rather cool.
- > Picked up me Pandagate shirt and have already worn it, the quizzical looks from passers-by alone are worth the 25 bucks.
- > Weezil and Suki Lombard rock in big way. Go read their stuff, your life will be empty without them.
- > The Daily Flute was as cool as I had expected and we got along a treat. Funny how a tall straight Pommy and a short Aussie dyke could get along so well.
- > Also in attendance: Jess from Ausculture, Red Betty Black, Eric from Eating Tahini on Trains, Tim Lambert, Fulmination Dave, Moo Cow, Will Type for Food (a RWDB, apparently) and loads more who I didn't meet or can't remember. Sorry. Beer. A lot. Of beer.
Other round-ups can be had at Ausculture, Darpism, and Will Type for Food.
UPDATE: Photos at Darp, Suki's place, Weezil's place and Boudist.