Monday, November 29, 2004

The last stone

We've decided to call it a day. Psephite was originally set up to critique the election and as that has now been and gone we have struggled to maintain the rage, so to speak. So, upon consultation, I am winding up Psephite.

Thank you to all those who read and posted comments, it was amazing to realise that there were people out there actually reading Psephite.

I can't speak for the others but I will continue to blog but in a more focussed form. I am hoping to get my book blog off the ground soon.

Thank you and good night.

6 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Zoe said...

Let me know when you're starting up again.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Ditto.

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger 23asdf23 said...

ditto

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger weezil said...

Georg, we barely knew ye.

Please get up & blogging again soon.

Cheers,

-weez

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Yes, please do come back soon; the blogosphere needs great people like you guys.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Susoz said...

let me know too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home