Saturday, November 20, 2004

Google scholar beta

Check out Google scholar, the Beta is online now. It allows you to:
search specifically for scholarly literature, including peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, preprints, abstracts and technical reports from all broad areas of research. Use Google Scholar to find articles from a wide variety of academic publishers, professional societies, preprint repositories and universities, as well as scholarly articles available across the web.

I would be very interested to see how libraries could utilise this. Will look at giving it a good workout and review in a day or two.

More blogging about Sydney grogging later when head can concentrate a little better...

4 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News From & About Google

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Click here if your LOOKING for "No Charge Online Advertising Channels For Any Business"

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call toll FREE 1-866-602-6411 for more info.

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous free articles said...

Hi Georg,
Google scholar beta is truly a nice piece of work!
While looking for more information about free to use articles,
I see so much rubbish, that I am glad to find a blog like yours.
My interest goes out to free to use articles related information,
but Google scholar beta is a real inspiration for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home